I arrived in Tokyo yesterday. I live in a house with my friend Kaori and her family. And a black cat called Kuro-chan. He hates me.
Yesterday I didn't do much. But I loved it. I had gyoza and namako for dinner, and a bit of kirin ichiban too!
This is my room:
Today we went to Kinshichou to look for a computer for me. I'm notoriously good at having my computers die on me. They didn't have what I wanted, so we went to Ginza, and then I spend all my money. But I love my new babymac. I also bought a skirt at UNIQLO for work.
There was an anti-chinese protest at Ginza.
After shopping around for some hours we headed for Shinjuku for izakaya dinner with Torsten. After dinner we stopped by Lumine Est and had some Cold Stone ice cream. The attendants were singing and the ice-cream had some crazy names. What's not to love? I had this one:
It really lived up to it's name.
And this is us!
Torsten took a picture of me and a Big Bang poster for Hao. I won't post it here, but it needs to be said that we have the hots for G-Dragon and T.O.P. Pretty koreans. Check them out.
On our way home we spotted some really cute macarons.
There was an earthquake tonight. It was tiny.
Word of the day: 希少 kishou : scarce
Åh, en blog! Hvor dejligt :) Det er allerede MEGET spændende.
ReplyDeleteWorking with robots, hated by a black cat, can you possibly get more cool? I'm waiting with excitement to see :)
ReplyDelete